Nissan is one of the top car makers in the world today and now the company has decided to roll out their new Nissan GT-R R35 in their new model 2013 Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3. Nissan said that they have seen lot of success with the 2012 model and therefore they decided to upgrade the model with better features and enhancements that can improve the overall performance of the vehicle. Nissan believes that this will be their best racing car till date as it offers superior racing performance.
- On the outside, Nissan has tried to make some minor changes to the body shape to make it more aerodynamic. The company revealed that to make the car more competitive in the racing track they have done some touchups that will improve the aerodynamics and bring down the coefficient drag to make it more fuel efficient.
- The company has also introduced new aerodynamic package which is optional for the buyers and that can enhance the overall performance of the car. Nissan engineers have also worked on the gear ratio to optimize engine output increase and brake balance features are introduced.
- Under the hood, 2013 Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 gets twin turbocharged 3.8 liter V6 engine with new camshaft timing. The engine has the power to produce 543 horsepower.
- Nissan believes that the changes made to the moving parts of the engine will improve the durability and performance of the engine to offer superior driving experience on the road and also on the race track.
- Nissan has not provided much information on the interiors at the moment, but it would be similar to the 2012 model offering sporty cabin that offers race car feeling.
- Nissan has priced this race car at $436,416 price tag in the US market.