Car makers around the world are trying to combine some of the best features that can allow them to lure more customers and Jaguar has now announced the launch of the all new 2014 Jaguar F Type Convertible sports vehicle that will be available at the dealerships in the year 2013. Jaguar has always offered some of the top vehicles and the automaker believes that the F Type Convertible will offer more options and features to the buyers that would like to have better exteriors combined with powerful performance and excellent interiors.
- Jaguar has always impressed buyers that love stylish vehicles and the 2014 Jaguar F Type Convertible offers superior style factor on the outside. The front fascia of the vehicle looks nothing less than a sports car with wider front grille that has the Jaguar logo on it. The front fascia also has deeply scalloped air vents right next to the front grille that improves the overall appearance of the vehicle.
- The vehicle also has sculpted cutouts and various vent options that are designed to improve the performance and the appearance of the vehicle. The exterior also offers heated windshield with timer, wind deflector, deck hoops in various color and other exterior accessories. The 18 inch Vela wheels add to the sophisticated looks of the vehicle on the outside.
- Jaguar has always come up with interesting interiors to offer superior driving experience and comfort. The dashboard looks very sporty and offers better view of the console right in the front.
- On the inside, it also offers various features to the driver like Intelligent Stop/Start that offers better fuel economy. The seats have premium leather and suede cloth that offer sport experience to the drivers with six way partial electric adjustment.
- 2014 Jaguar F Type Convertible interior also offers Phosphor Blue halo illumination with mood lighting and 380 Watt Meridian audio system with eight speakers.
- Under the hood, the vehicle is powered with 3.0 liter V6 supercharged engine that has the capability to produce 340 horsepower. The car can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in only 5.1 seconds.
- The engine is paired with eight speed Quick Shift transmission with Sport mode. It also offers sport suspension for better driving experience. It also incorporates Jaguar Performance Braking System with silver calipers and sport exhaust with center mounted twin exhaust pipes.