Porsche is definitely one of the top car makers in the world and now Porsche has decided to expand their Cayenne line up with Porsche Cayenne Turbo S. Porsche decided to bring out the Cayenne Turbo S that would allow customers to get more options when they are buying the Cayenne lineup. Porsche believes that offering more options to the buyers will allow them to enter the SUV market in a better way. Now, Porsche Cayenne Turbo S is the latest addition to the SUV market that Porsche would like to dominate. Let’s take a quick look at the top features of the vehicle in the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S review below.
- On the outside, Porsche Cayenne Turbo S is very identical to the Turbo counterpart because Porsche has made very minor changes to the vehicle. However, on the outside, Porsche has incorporated the 21 inch 911 Turbo 2 rims to the vehicle which is 2 inches bigger than the regular Turbo model. The inner side of the rims are painted black which makes it look sportier and better than the regular Turbo vehicle.
- Porsche also adds black painted air inlet grilles, headlight housings and side view mirrors and bi-xenon headlights along with PDLS Porsche Dynamic Lighting System that offers dynamic and static cornering lights. Porsche Cayenne Turbo S also sports High Beam Assistant and Intersection Assistant. On the rear all the lights are LED and brake lights flashes during emergency stop to alert drivers behind the vehicle.
- Porsche is well known for introducing luxury vehicles and Cayenne Turbo S is no exception. The car maker has introduced exclusive leather interior which is red in color and contrasts with the black interiors. Porsche also offers Turbo S in carbon interior package which can be opted by the customers. Porsche is also offering the Sport Chrono package.
- On the front it includes 7 inch high resolution screen and navigation control system. The Porsche Communication Management also allows the driver and passengers to have better driving experience.
- Under the hood, Porsche Cayenne Turbo S gets the same identical 4.8 liter twin turbocharged V8 engine but the difference lies in the intake manifold which is titanium colored in the Turbo S and is paired with carbon fiber inlays with Turbo S logo.
- The engine has the capability to produce 550 horsepower and 553 lb feet of torque to ensure that driving experience is better than the Turbo model. Porsche also hinted that they have made changes to the ECU that would push the torque further to make the car perform better than the Turbo version.
- Porsche also includes the Porsche Traction Management with Tiptronic S8 speed transmission. The Turbo S model is just a bit faster than the Turbo model as it can go zero to 62 mph in 4.5 seconds while the Turbo model takes 4.7 seconds. It has the top speed of 175 mph which means it is 2 mph faster than the previous version.
- Porsche has not offered the price for the vehicle at the moment, but it is estimated that it will have a starting price of $132,675.