Some of the top camera companies are trying to bring out the best cameras at the Photokina 2012 and Samsung is all set to unveil the all new Galaxy Camera that is a new brand of device that the company is trying to sell in the market. Samsung Electronics has remained one of the best companies in digital media and they have worked on innovative products that can help them to win more consumers. The new groundbreaking camera that Samsung has come up with is a great combination of high performance photography and Android operating system combined with 3G and 4G connectivity. Myoung Sup Han, Senior Vice President and Head of Digital Imaging at Samsung Electronics said that the company understands the need of the consumers and the company believes that pictures are important to various people since it communicates lot of feelings and emotions.
- Samsung claims that majority of their cameras are lightweight, portable and easy to use because that is what the customers want when they are carrying their camera.
- The cameras have 12 to 24mm F4-5.6 ED ultra-wide zoom lens and 45mm F1.8 mid telephoto prime lens.
- The Galaxy camera works on Android Jelly Bean 4.1 platform and combines wireless network technology to make it more user-friendly for the customers.
- On the other hand, the camera also has 21X super long zoom lens with 16 million BSI CMOS sensor.
- It has breathtaking 4.8 inches HD Super Clear LCD that can allow users to take a quick look at the picture that they want to capture. The screen works fine even in bright sunlight situation.
- The Galaxy Camera has 3G/4G and Wi-Fi connectivity for remote photo sharing and browsing options. It is supported by 1.4GHz quad core processor that allows better multi-tasking features.