The 2012 Paris Motor Show is just around the corner and many automakers are ready to show off some of the best vehicles that they will launch in the market later this year. Lexus is one of the premium luxury brands that have been unveiling some of the best luxury vehicles. Lexus has now announced that they will bring out their award winning 2+2 sports coupe concept vehicle at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. Lexus announced that the new rear wheel drive vehicle also known as LF-CC is inspired from the award winning LF-LC that they have already exhibited at the 2012 Detroit Motor Show.
- Lexus has incorporated the popular spindle grille to the vehicle which is the signature grille for the company. It has a lower deep spoiler and powerful front fender that makes the car look futuristic.
- It also incorporates unique 3 LED projector headlamp design along with independent daytime running lights that are incorporated in the upper bumper surface.
- The design of LF-CC is very much on the same lines as the award winning LF-LC concept vehicle. The airflow regulating air fins merges with the roofline to offer better aerodynamic structure for the vehicle.
- Lexus has incorporated 2.5 liter full hybrid powertrain that can cut down CO2 emissions. The vehicle has 2.5 liter 4 cylinder petrol engine which is mated along with water cooled magnet electric motor.
- The vehicle is very fuel efficient and ensures better fuel performance that helps drivers that are looking for more savings while driving this vehicle.
- The dashboard is divided into two zones and the front cabin layout of the vehicle is very spacious. Lexus claims that they have designed the interiors with HMI design philosophy to ensure better driving experience to the drivers. The cockpit and the passenger seats are spacious and offers ultimate luxury driving experience.