Toyota has been one of the top car manufacturers in the world and now the company is trying to provide affordable and premium looking cars to their consumers to ensure that they take the number one spot without any problems. The all new 2013 Toyota Avalon has much more than just regular features that consumers look out for when they are buying vehicles. Let’s take a quick look at some of the best features in the 2013 Toyota Avalon review below.
- Toyota Avalon has been designed to have the best looks on the outside and therefore Toyota Avalon 2013 has premium looks on the outside.
- Toyota Avalon has a radical look that has been designed by Toyota’s Calty Design Research Inc in South California and Michigan.
- On the outside the car has better body bracing but the company has made sure that there is not much spent on the designing of the car because they want to keep it cost effective as well.
- The beltline has been lowered to provide better front appearance of the car.
- The car also has Double-eye PES headlamps with HID and elegant DRL.
- The all new 2013 Toyota Avalon comes with 24 valve 3.0 liter DOHC VVT-i V6 engine that can produce 210 horsepower and 220 lb feet of torque.
- The new car also comes with Vehicle Skid Control feature that ensures that the driver maintains the control of the car even in unfavorable climatic conditions.
- Toyota has allowed consumers to decide if they want five speed manual or continuously variable transmission.
- It also comes with advanced brake assist technology that ensures that the drive is making optimum use of the braking technology that has been provided.
- The all new Toyota Avalon has much better comfort level and space compare to the earlier versions.
- To enhance the interiors, Toyota has made use of the cabin in the right way and therefore they have lowered the front seat hip point by 10mm that improves the headroom for tall consumers.
- The front seat has a better seat design and that will make it comfortable for the driver to drive the car for long hours without any back problems.
- The cabin has been designed to reduce wind noise, engine noise and even road noise to ensure that the driving experience is quiet and absorbing.
- Toyota has also made use of various sound absorbing materials inside the car to ensure that acoustic remains in control.